In light of the difficult conditions the country is going through, and with the spread of corona virus COVID-19 infection, we all as individuals and institutions have a responsibility to limit the spread of this infection and raise awareness about it. Everyone is requested to exercise extreme caution and responsibility and be aware until this difficult period passes.
Accordingly, Makhzoumi Foundation, in all its branches throughout the Lebanese territories, has taken a number of preventive measures that would reduce the spread of the virus and mitigate its impact.
Based on the above, Makhzoumi Foundation will be:
– Suspending all lessons in vocational training centers, training workshops at Makhzoumi Foundation, and adopting the principle of remote teaching (online)
– Intensifying periodic sterilization operations for the foundation’s centers, which include sterilization of all surfaces and sections with appropriate medications and sterilizers.
– Increasing the number of sterilization methods that exist in the Makhzoumi Foundation, and distributing them to all departments.
– Stopping periodic staff meetings and moving them on digital communication platforms, to ensure continuous communication and reduce direct contact.
– Suspending all the celebrations, events, seminars and medical campaigns to prevent large gatherings.
– Training workers in all departments of Makhzoumi Foundation on how to avoid catching infection with the Coronavirus.
– Educating the beneficiaries on how to avoid catching infection with the Coronavirus, through an awareness series published on all the Foundation’s social media platforms.
– Reducing the number of working hours and the number of employees present in the foundation’s centers by adopting the principle of rotation.